Join Our Team
Do you want to be part of a fun and creative, award-winning local independent business? Do you want a job that is both fun and challenging? Our creative studio is looking for superstars.
NO PHONE CALLS. Submit the online application below and we will contact you if there is an opportunity for which we are hiring.
What you should know...
Please read carefully and apply if you think you'd be a great fit!
NOTE: Current opportunity requires weekend and evening availability.
If you are:
- Friendly, outgoing and cheerful
- Patient and extraordinarily organized
- Excited to learn new things
- Energetic and have a great attitude
- Reliable and responsible
- A strong team player
- Attentive to detail and process
- Able to work well under pressure while wearing a smile
All applicants must be:
- At least 18 years of age (16-17 will be considered)
- Punctual and dependable, and have reliable transportation
- Willing to learn, able to follow instruction and a self-starter; Have good phone/verbal communication
- Professional, hardworking and proactive
- Comfortable working with a PC and basic computer skills
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 30 lbs and capable of standing/walking for a 6-8 hour shift without difficulty
- Available year-round and over major school breaks (Thanksgiving, Christmas-New Years, Spring Break, Summer)
- Available to work weekends
- Available a minimum of 12 hours a week
- A small, friendly and supportive team
- A creative, fun and fast-paced environment
- Ongoing training and education in customer service and creative mediums
- Opportunities to advance and learn kiln room duties
- A chance to learn life skills and job skills
You must enjoy working with people, be able to grab the attention of a large group, and be ready to be "on" all day when the studio is busy. You do not need an art background, but you do need good "people skills" as this job entails:
- Greeting customers and inviting them back
- Leading parties and classes for adults and children
- Cleaning, organizing, and stocking supplies
- Working weekends (a must!!!)